Do you dream of walking into an immaculate house without taking the time or effort? A+ Custom Cleaning is ready to help. We cover a wide range of tasks to free up your time so you can concentrate on the important things in life - family, friends, and hobbies. You Customize, We Specialize!
Feel like you can't get your home clean and keep it that way? First, you may need a decluttering service. We are offering 10 hrs with your personal assistant that will declutter, pack up and even drop off your unwanted items to the charity of your choice for $250
(A savings of $100.00)
Next, comes the initial cleaning. We know some areas may not get the attention you give to other areas. Our cleaning is top to bottom, we can include your carpet, windows, fridge, oven, ceiling fans and microwave. We clean what matters to you!
Now, we've got your home the way you want it! General Cleanings for smaller homes 1200 sq. ft or less, weekly cleanings are only $85, bi-weekly $115. Homes larger than 1200 sq. ft, weekly cleanings starting at $99 and bi-weekly $125. Price will vary according to sq. footage. Larger homes will be determined after initial cleaning. We know life can be exhausting, let us take one major thing off your plate!
We offer competitive rates for all types, including:
- Professional Organizing- your items will now be accessible, orderly, and maintained with weekly or bi-weekly cleanings
- Move-out/move-in, we offer deep cleanings to include carpet cleaning, refrigerator, oven, microwave, customized for your needs
- Commercial spaces- No job is too big for our hard-working crew
- Office Cleanings- scheduled cleanings that will satisfy you and your client
- Personal Assistant- We also offer errand running, grocery shopping, dry cleaning pick-up, post office runs, house sit, laundry $20 load (sort, wash, dry and fold)
- Senior Care, meal preparation, errand running, companionship, etc.
What Clients are Saying:
Nathan from Seneca Baptist Church- "All your girls work hard, no fooling around or talking. They're doing very good work, you should be proud of them. Also, none of our money jars have been touched so they're honest too! Wish I could say this for all the past workers we've had."
Cindy J. from Salem - "Very thorough cleaning each visit, NOT the bare minimum. Great work ethic in employees. Will work with me on cleaning things that are important to my house (or Yours)."
Rebecca from Vinton- "I'm very impressed, they are very professional!! The job was VERY thorough and well done! I'd recommend A PLUS Custom Cleaning to anyone!! Thanks so much for the wonderful job!!
Pick up the phone and we'll clean your home 540-521-5722.